[Wrf-users] problem wiht the vortex following move nest

YUAN SU suyuan4541 at 163.com
Tue May 18 00:22:41 MDT 2010

Hi users:
      Now I have run the wrf3.0 with 3 nested domain. I want to run just the outer domain at the beginning 24hrs without moving nest, and then start to caculate the third nest domain with the vortex following move nest.
      I try to change the inner domain's "start hours" at the namelist.input. But I found the second domain would become the moving nest  out of  my control. What I want is set the 2 outer domain fixxed at the beginning and after 24hrs integral start the inner domain with the vortex following move.
     Could anyone help me
  Thank you very much

                                                                                                                                         YUAN SU
                                                                                                                                        2010.05.17