[Wrf-users] WRF 3.2 jobs hanging up sporadically on wrfoutoutput

Zulauf, Michael Michael.Zulauf at iberdrolausa.com
Wed May 5 17:35:25 MDT 2010

Hi again,

It appears that the modified code that wrfhelp gave me has fixed the
problem.  At least I haven't been able to reproduce the issue with the
new code (yet).  It was a sporadic issue, so it's possible it could
reappear - but I had never been able to run as many tests before without
triggering the problem.

I don't know how wrfhelp likes to handle these issues.  I expect they'll
post a notification or release the new code through the "Known Problems
and Fixes" page or something.

Thanks again to all who have helped.
Mike