[Wrf-users] Seeking info on Beijing Weather Forecast Offices

Don Morton Don.Morton at alaska.edu
Thu Mar 11 11:06:12 MST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I know this is an odd forum to make this request, but since I've seen
employment postings and such on this list, I thought it might be the ideal
medium to get my request out.  I'm also bcc'ing several NOAA/NWS people I
know.

I will be in Beijing for a "High Performance Computing in Climate and
Weather" workshop on 22 March, and will be staying on in Beijing until 27
March with two colleagues.  If possible, I'd be interested in visiting a
weather forecast office in Beijing, and am wondering if anybody might know
of contacts with whom I could initiate a discussion about this?

Thank you, and please be sure to reply just to me, and not the whole list.

Best Regards,

Don Morton

--
Arctic Region Supercomputing Center