[Wrf-users] POST PROCESSING WITH RIP

Asnor Muizan Ishak asnorjps at yahoo.com.my
Tue Mar 2 07:06:30 MST 2010

Hi all users,

Am just wondering with the post processing results which am using RIP. The problem is the output of convective cumulative rainfall was zero in domain 3 and domain 4; but there are a value in domain 1 and domain 2. On the other hand, in domain 1 and 2, I found that a huge of error from the modeled output and observed data of rainfall. Do you know what is going on at domain 3 and 4; and how to reduce the error for rainfall estimation from numerical model i.e WRF or MM5 in domain1 and 2?

Many thanks in advance.