[Wrf-users] vertical levels

claudio cortes claudiomet at gmail.com
Tue Feb 2 10:24:05 MST 2010

Greetings

I installed and ran WRF with no problems.
For to view the output I use ARWpost to convert de WRF output to GrADS
input.
The problem is, the vertical levels (z and LEV) are in km when I try to
display in GrADS, and I need the vertical levels in pressure units (like the
classical output of GFS gribs).
How can I obtain vertical levels in pressure units ?

Thanks !
--
Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologo
Laboratorio de Meteorologia y Pronostico de la Calidad del Aire (LMPCA)
Unidad de Modelacion y Gestion de la Calidad del Aire (UMGCA)
Centro Nacional del Medio Ambiente (CENMA)

--
Claudio Cortes
+56 (2) 2994121

Meteorologist
Meteorology and Air Quality Forecast Labs
Modeling and Air Quality Management Unit
National Enviroment Center, Chile (CENMA)