[Wrf-users] Surface pressure

Asnor Muizan Ishak asnorjps at yahoo.com.my
Sun Jan 31 09:56:12 MST 2010

Hi All,

Am wondering about this situation where in GrADS, I had choose ZTYPE=1 and the variable is prs for the surface pressure, while in RIP am using prs as the variable (not sfc - due to better output than sfc). The problem is why the output from these two post processing giving me a differ output? for instance RIP showed overestimated and GrADS was underestimated from the observed data of surface pressure. Any thoughts about this? Please and many thanks in advance.

Regards,

      Open emails faster. Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade your browser to the new Internet Explorer 8 optimized for Yahoo! Get it here! http://downloads.yahoo.com/my/internetexplorer/