[Wrf-users] WRF output files to CALPUFF

Bart Brashers bbrashers at Environcorp.com
Thu Jan 28 12:10:02 MST 2010

There was a thread on this last week or the week before, try searching
the archives.

Basically, the public version (v1.1) of CALWRF won't work with WRF v3.x.
You need CALWRF v1.3.  Try emailing the CALPUFF model author, and ask
them to post v1.3 on their website.

Porting to Linux is not hard, there's some suggestions at
http://www.src.com/calpuff/FAQ-answers.htm#1.1.13.

Bart