[Wrf-users] Regarding Tropical Cyclone(tc.exe)

shraddha shraddhav at cdac.in
Thu Jan 28 05:19:33 MST 2010

Dear Sir/Madam,
         I have installed WRFV3.1 or 3.1.1 on my test cluster with intel compiler and mpich2 compiled with intel.
         Can you please give me correct procedure whether I have to follow from WPS or during WRF compilation to make tc.exe.
         In one document I have read during configure of WRFV3 use For nesting(3=Vortex following), that will help in creating tc.exe.
         I have configured and compiled according to that, still it is not creating tc(tropical cyclone).exe.
        In configure.wrf ARCHFLAGS= -DMOVE_NESTS  is already there.
       Please provide me correct way to create tc.exe.
        I will be greatly thankful to you.

Thanks & Regards,
Shraddha S Desai
CDAC