[Wrf-users] [ISARS 2010] Abstract submission extended until Monday 1 February 2010

Martial Haeffelin martial.haeffelin at lmd.polytechnique.fr
Sun Jan 24 08:41:34 MST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

Approx. 150 abstracts have been received for the ISARS 2010 symposium.
We extend the abstract submission process a few more days until Monday
1 February 2010.

If you have not already done so and would like to submit an abstract
to ISARS 2010:
- consult  http://www.isars2010.uvsq.fr and click on "Abstract
submission" in the left menu and follow instructions

The 15th International Symposium for the Advancement of Boundary Layer
Remote Sensing to be held in Paris (France) on 28-30 June 2010. It
will be hosted by Institut Pierre Simon Laplace, on the campus of
Université Versailles Saint Quentin. The symposium will focus on the
following topics:

I. Ground-based remote sensing measurement techniques and instruments
II. Inversion, retrieval, analysis methods and observation strategies
III. Process studies in the atmospheric boundary layer
IV. Remote sensing data for modeling of boundary layer and surface
processes
V. Operational applications of boundary layer research

Best regards,

ISARS 2010 Chairs,

Martial Haeffelin (IPSL), Sophie Bastin (LATMOS)
Martial Haeffelin
Institut Pierre Simon Laplace (IPSL)
Site Instrumental de Recherche par Télédétection Atmosphérique (SIRTA)
Directeur Scientifique et Technique

Adresse:    IPSL/LMD - Ecole Polytechnique - 91128 Palaiseau Cedex
Tel:  +33 (0)1 6933 5159                        Web: http://www.sirta.fr
Fax: +33 (0)1 6933 5108                        Courriel: martial.haeffelin at ipsl.polytechnique.fr

!!!! NEW PHONE & FAX NUMBER !!!! NOUVEAU No DE TELEPHONE ET FAX !!!!