[Wrf-users] NMM Flerchinger error.

jcrosby at scotiaweather.com jcrosby at scotiaweather.com
Mon Jan 11 09:24:15 MST 2010

Good afternoon,

I recently got the NMM model up and running however I am encountering a
"Flerchinger USEd in NEW version. Iterations=          10" error.   I'm
using NCEP NAM12K data for my run.

As far as I can tell it's being caused by something about soil moisture
between liquid and frozen, but beyond that I have no idea.  Is their any
special physics setting that needs to be set or workaround?   It's
causing a run that normally takes an hour to take half a day.

I've attached my namelist.input file.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

--
Joseph Crosby
Network Administrator
netadmin at scotiaweather.com
A byte walks into a bar and orders a pint. Bartender asks him "What's wrong?" Byte says "Parity error." Bartender nods and says "Yeah, I thought you looked a bit off."