[Wrf-users] run real.exe using ECMWF pressure-levels data

ynulp ynulp at 163.com
Wed Dec 16 20:32:46 MST 2009

Dear  WRF users,
 I am attempting to use a regional subset of ECMWF pressure-levels data and surface level data with some WRF simulations, but I am getting the following error when I run real.exe (from rsl.error.0000 file) and rsl.our.0000 file is empty.

   REAL_EM V3.1.1 PREPROCESSOR
  *************************************
  Parent domain
  ids,ide,jds,jde             1           74            1           61
  ims,ime,jms,jme            -4           79           -4           66
  ips,ipe,jps,jpe             1           74            1           61
  *************************************
 DYNAMICS OPTION: Eulerian Mass Coordinate
    alloc_space_field: domain             1 ,     137129308  bytes allocated
 d01 2009-08-12_12:00:00 Timing for input          0 s.
 d01 2009-08-12_12:00:00          flag_soil_layers read from met_em file is  1
PGFIO-F-219/formatted write/internal file/attempt to read/write past end of record.
 In source file module_initialize_real.f90, at line number 817.
I was looking for a long time, but failed to solve the problem.
Thank you for your help!
best regards!
                                                   PingLi