[Wrf-users] WRF operational memory usage

Michael Green GreenM at ap.aurecongroup.com
Sun Dec 6 17:26:59 MST 2009

Hi there

We appear to be restricted in our memory usage on the SGI system we use.

Does anyone know if there is a formula to calculate the minimum memory
requirements for a WRF run based on the number of grids, horizontal and
vertical grid configuration, and with the standard registry file.

Thanks - Mike

Michael Green | Energy  | Aurecon
Ph: +64 3 366 0821 | Fax: +64 3 379 6955 | Mob: +64 21 2499 248
Email: GreenM at ap.aurecongroup.com
PO Box 1061 | Christchurch | New Zealand
http://www.aurecongroup.com
http://www.aurecongroup.com/apac/groupentity/

Please consider your environment before printing this e-mail.

Disclaimer - http://www.aurecongroup.com/apac/disclaimer/