[Wrf-users] WRF output files to CALPUFF

Bart Brashers bbrashers at Environcorp.com
Thu Dec 3 13:27:20 MST 2009

It's at http://www.src.com/calpuff/download/Mod6_Files/CALWRF_v1.1.zip.

If that doesn't work, do the following:

1. Go to http://www.src.com/calpuff/calpuff_eula.htm  Click on "I Agree"
2. Click on "Skip Registration" (or register)
3. Scroll down to "CALPUFF System: Version 6" and click on "Codes &
Related Processors"
4. Scroll down to find "CALWRF" and right-click, then "Save Target
As..."

It compiles as-is (after a "dos2unix" on all text files) on Linux, but I
made one change.  I commented out the line "     include 'coordlib.for'"
and created a makefile instead.

Bart

On Behalf
> Of gcapote at cubaenergia.cu
> Sent: Thursday, December 03, 2009 10:13 AM
> To: wrf-users at ucar.edu
> Subject: [Wrf-users] WRF output files to CALPUFF
>
> hello
>
> Can anyone give me a solution to convert wrf output files to
> CALMET-CALPUFF?? i heared about an option call CALWRF but cant find a
> website for download it. i use WRF-ARW core version 3.1.1 with netcdf
4.0,
> everithing in scientific linux, a red hat compatible distribution.
thanks

http://www.cubaenergia.cu/
>  Habana, Cuba.
>

> --
> Este mensaje ha sido analizado por MailScanner
> en busca de virus y otros contenidos peligrosos,
> y se considera que est limpio.
> For all your IT requirements visit: http://www.transtec.co.uk

This message contains information that may be confidential, privileged or otherwise protected by law from disclosure. It is intended for the exclusive use of the Addressee(s). Unless you are the addressee or authorized agent of the addressee, you may not review, copy, distribute or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained within. If you have received this message in error, please contact the sender by electronic reply to email at environcorp.com and immediately delete all copies of the message.