[Wrf-users] need information, please

Aijun Xiu aijun at email.unc.edu
Mon Sep 14 11:53:40 MDT 2009

Hi,
  The Institute for the Environment at University of North Carolina at
Chapel Hill has a center
doing the air quality modeling as you ask for. Check this web site at
http://www.cmascenter.org/
and you can talk to us directly if you're interested in any
collaboration/training of the air quality
modeling system.
Aijun

--
Thanks.