[Wrf-users] Compile command nod found

Kevin Matthew Nuss wrf at nusculus.com
Mon Aug 24 15:11:36 MDT 2009

Hi,
For the compile command, you also need to use "./compile" rather than just
"compile" so that your shell, bash, knows where the compile command is.
Alternatively, the PATH environmental variable can be changed, but if you
don't know how to do so already, just use the above technique. You will
probably need to use ./real.exe and ./wrf.exe too after you copy them to or
create links to them in your directory.

kmn