[Wrf-users] wrf 3.1 runtime problem, smpar build on OS X [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

John Michalakes john at michalakes.us
Thu Jun 4 07:41:41 MDT 2009

Hi Chris,

Which compiler are you using?  I've been working through some similar
problems with the new Intel 11 Fortran compiler; not quite there yet.
Meantime, though, please see the discussion at
http://forum.wrfforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6
<http://forum.wrfforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=609> &t=609 .  This might
help.

John

John Michalakes, Software Engineer        michalak at ucar.edu
NCAR, MMM Division                   voice: +1 303 497 8199
3450 Mitchell Lane                     fax: +1 303 497 8181
Boulder, Colorado 80301 U.S.A.        cell: +1 720 209 2320
         <http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/individual/michalakes>
http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/individual/michalakes