[Wrf-users] Error ( WOULD GO OFF TOP) using observation nudging

Josh Hacker hacker at ucar.edu
Wed Jun 3 09:02:28 MDT 2009

Eduardo,

What is the resolution of your grid 3?  You have an instability that has
caused a failure in the Kain-Fritch Cu parameterization.  You might
consider whether you want to use that parameterization for d03 if it is
very find resolution.

Also make sure that your observations are high quality and that you have
checked all the known bugs.

Josh