[Wrf-users] A minor bug in WRF 3.1?

Wang Jun daxiawj at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 11:23:00 MDT 2009

Hi there,

I've Downloaded WRF3.1 and compiled it with intel fortran compiler on
Linux 64.
When compiled to main/tc_em.f90 there happened to be an error that in
line 242
the variables "ITMP" and "ICNT" have been assigned data type twice.

I also found that the same problem exists in main/tc_em.F, and that may be
the reason? After fixing them, it succeeded!

BTW, my compiling option is sm+dm with nest option 1.

Regards,
Wang Jun