[Wrf-users] Re: WRF output to VAPOR

Alan Norton alan at ucar.edu
Wed Feb 4 13:37:31 MST 2009

Mikhail,
Install images for VAPOR, including the wrf2vdf and wrfvdfcreate
executables, can be downloaded from the vapor website
http://www.vapor.ucar.edu.  The entire package must be installed to run
these commands.
If you are accessing your data on a remote Internet 2 system, then you
should ask the administrator of that system to install vapor.  You can
also install and run vapor on your local system.
-Alan Norton

Message: 1