[Wrf-users] Thank you!

Andres Rodriguez andresr at astro.iam.udg.mx
Wed Jan 28 19:19:33 MST 2009

Well, finally (thank you to all your suggestions) I found what the problem
was. There were modifications -that I didn't know of- on the scripts that
generated the namelist.wps, especifically the date of the files. It seems
it was easier for me to think in other changes than those (and the error
messages didn't looked like the ones I used to receive when I was first
learning how to use WPS).

  Anyway...that's solved. Thank you for your help :)