[Fwd: [Wrf-users] Documentation for LANDUSE.TBL [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]]

Jorge Alejandro Arevalo Borquez jaareval at gmail.com
Fri Jan 16 10:43:08 MST 2009

Hi Chris,
I've got the same problem a time ago, i can't find documentation for
LANDUSE.TBL, but may i can help you a bit:
You must edit LANDUSE.TBL provided with WRF, the secion you must modify is
USGS for summer and winter.
The fields are:
ALBD=albedo
SLMO=soil moisture
SFEM=surface emmisivity
SFZ0=surface roughness
SCFX=factor for albedo modification with snow
SFHC=i've no idea, but it's not used

in this case you don't need to change the variable MMINLU

You has edited GEOGRID.TBL?

i hope these can help you

Cheers
Jorge Arevalo