[Wrf-users] WRF NMM Nest test case

jcrosby at scotiaweather.com jcrosby at scotiaweather.com
Mon Jan 5 14:36:21 MST 2009

Good evening everyone,

I was wondering if anyone would happen to have a NMM Nest namelist file
set for me to verify my compile.  I have created a NMM single domain run
and created Grads output, but have run into problems creating the same
domain to be nested.  It doesn't matter where or the size of the domain,
I'm just looking for something to test my compile.

Thanks for your time.

--
Joseph Crosby
Network Administrator