[Wrf-users] WRF Chem

Hayes, Philip Philip.Hayes at ngc.com
Fri Oct 31 07:21:22 MDT 2008

I would be truly grateful if someone could respond in detail on how to go from the emiss_v03.F program to the final data format needed to run the WRF Chem. I have a triple nested grid and have already created three sets of files for each domain using the emiss_v03.F program. I end up with wrfem_00to12Z_d01 and wrfem_12to24Z_d01. I am a bit confused after this. I compiled the conv_emiss and have a convert_emiss.exe file in my chem directory. Once I run this though, I get errors of:

Namelist dfi_control not found in namelist.input. Using registry defaults for v
ariables in dfi_control
FATAL CALLED FROM FILE: module_dm.b LINE: 126
WRF_DM_INITIALIZE (RSL_LITE): nproc_x * nproc_y in namelist ne 1

I am not sure if I am missing a step. I appreciate the help!!!

phayes