[Wrf-users] paging space problem in WRFV3 run

Ashish Routray ashishroutray at rediffmail.com
Tue Oct 14 08:21:57 MDT 2008

Dear Users
I am trying to run the WRFV3.0.1.1 in IBM(P570; 16-processor).
The source code compiled properly and after few forecast hours run the model is going to stop with following error:

ATTENTION: 0031-033  Your application has forced paging space to be exceeded...bailing out

I realised  this is totaly related with the IBM server configuration. I contacted IBM vendor in India regarding the problem, till now they are not able to short out the problem.
They simply increased the paging space upto 75 Gb, but the same error is coming. My OS level is 5300-07-04-0818, xlf is 11.1.0.0 and xlc is 9.0.0.1
If any body face this type of problem to run wrf model please give some input to short out the problem.
Thanking you in advance
with best regards
sincerely
Ashish