[Wrf-users] Re: WRF Core NMM compiles

jcrosby jcrosby at scotiaweather.com
Tue Sep 23 05:18:04 MDT 2008

Ok, thanks for the help.  Yes, we are building WRFV3.0.  I'll download
the newest version, maybe there was a fix in one of the updates.

But last night from home I decided to try MPICH2 in place of OpenMPI
with V3.0.  However I ran into the same set of errors.

I'll see what happens with both compile tests if I unset the JASPER env
vars along with the newest version.

Again, thanks for the help.

--
Joseph Crosby