[Wrf-users] WRFPost

John Overton jd3 at renci.org
Tue Sep 16 07:23:39 MDT 2008

Hi,

I am trying to move our wrfpost processing onto a different machine with
essentially the same machine architecture.  I have been running it
successfully for over a year now.  However, after getting it up and
running on the new machine, I found that it would only process our d01
domain files from our daily wrf runs.  The d02 domain failed every
time.  d02 is a nested domain of d01.
I also tried running it on a wrf model another group outputs.  For their
files, wrfpost would only successfully process the d02 domain.  In their
scenario d02 and d03 are nested domains of d01, but wrfpost only worked
on d02.
Any ideas?  It is not a script issue, since the scripts work fine on the
other machine.

Thanks,
JD