[Wrf-users] runtime error with wrf

Seshagiri Rao seshu_meteo16 at yahoo.com
Fri Aug 29 12:04:38 MDT 2008

Dear all,
I have succesfully ran the WPS & real.exe  with out any error. when i ran the wrf.exe after  10hrs simulation model has stopped with out showing any error in rsl.out . I got the fallowing message on my terminal.
rank 96 in job 7  nimbus.tropmet.res.in_43678   caused collective abort of all ranks
  exit status of rank 96: killed by signal 9
I am using mpich2. I have compiled model with ifort same as netcdf. Can any one suggest me is it problem with mpich2 or model compilation.

Thanks for any help
with regards
seshu

K.Seshagiri Rao,
IITM Research Fellow,
Climatology & Hydrometeorology Division,
Indian Institute of Tropical Meteorology,
Pune -411 008, India.
Phone:020-25893600Ext363
Mobile: +91 9850957963.