[Wrf-users] Re: runtime error: WRFV3 on Intel Mac (ifort w/ gcc)

drb at atmos.umd.edu drb at atmos.umd.edu
Wed Jun 25 08:41:37 MDT 2008

Hi, Todd:

I ran into the same problem on Intel Mac w/ifort (although I did compile
64-bit). I had to recompile WRF with the following edit to my LDFLAGS:

LDFLAGS         =       -Wl,-stack_addr,0xF10000000
-Wl,-stack_size,0x64000000

I also had to take "unset limits" and "MP_STACK_SIZE" variables out of my
.tcshrc. See if this works.

Debra Baker
University of Maryland