[Wrf-users] execute offline

mehran khodamorad mkhodamorad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 02:52:23 MDT 2008

Hi
I would like to execute offline module_noahlsm.f used in WRF then i
will have to put meteorological data in this codes.I have to face up
to use grib data because i use GFS data(format grib1) as a
meteorological  data to input in wrf .
As you know for every hour in each day there are about 99 grib data
(gfs.t12z.pgrbf00,gfs.t12z.pgrbf03,...................) and i think i
will have to degrib all of these data by using WGRIB program but it
will take me ages.Then could you tell me how Wps could use all of
these data for every hour and put these data after interpoltion on the
WRF's grid in met_em.... file ? how could i use the program  used in
wps to convert grib file to netcdf format?
there is another question that if i could use data from wps's output
such as met_em.d0.2006-12-30_12:00:00.nc to put in the module for
executing as offline or not?
Plese let me know if you have any suggestion.

many thanks in advance
 MEHRAN