[Wrf-users] Read/Write Static data to geogrid format

Abraham freexavi at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 4 00:00:32 MDT 2008

 Hello Carl,
               Actually, I am not pretty sure but I believe that its format is intrmediate and you can use the utility pograms rd_intermediate.exe and plotfmt.exe in the subdirictory WPS/util.

Hope it helps
Abra

eddycarl <eddycarl at 126.com> wrote: Dear all,

 Does anyone know how to read/write the WPS geogrid format data (such as land use)? I notice that the user manual had some information about it. But after reading about the manual, I  still don't know its format. Does anyone know where I could find more informationn about it?

 PS: I also wish to know the format of MM5 static data. If you know something about it, please also tell me. Many thanks!

 Regards,
 Carl