[Wrf-users] Compile ARWpost with gfortran/g95?

Jonas Kaufmann jonas.kaufmann at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 05:04:11 MDT 2008

Hello,

I successfully installed WRF model and ran the Jan2000 test case. I
wanted to visualize the model output with GrADS. To do so, I know I
have to use ARWPost or WRF-To-Grads. However, for both versions there
are no compile options for gfortran or g95. I am running Debian Etch
Linux i686 with no PGI or Intel compiler available.

Is it generally possible to compile ARWpost or WRF-To-Grads with
gfortran or g95? Or is there any other way to display WRF model output
in GrADS? Or do I have to use another software to get visualization
for this?

Thank you in advance,
Jonas Kaufmann