[Wrf-users] diffrence between 1cpu run results and multicpu run results

Abraham freexavi at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 23 05:12:02 MST 2008

Hi wrfusers,
                 I am working with wrf nmm v2.2.1  using  wps  to pre-process the my case data. When I have run  the module using 1 tile (1 cpu), the the post processed  wrfout files look fine ;however when I have used multiple cpus (multitiles) and subtracted its wrfout files from the single cpu run, there has been a significant variation over a particular  latitude belts or region on the domain .

1- Does anyone know what possibly has gone wrong?
 2- How I can identify the top pressure value for my input data?do you think this could be the reason?

Your help is highly appreciated.
Abra