[Wrf-users] WRFV2 on MacOSX with intel ifort and icc

Erick van Rijk vanrijk at apple.com
Wed Nov 7 11:18:25 MST 2007

Hi,

I'm trying to get WRFV2.2.1 compiled on my MacPro with intel Ifort
and Intel icc and I seem to have troubles even with the generic
single threaded version when i change xlf90_r and cc to ifort and
icc. Has anyone successfully compiled with ifort and icc for the Mac
(running tiger)?
I did compile netcdf with the intel compiler as requested by the
tutorial using the 64 bit version of ifort/icc and made an UFS disk
to compile and run with.

Thanks
Erick