[Wrf-users] restart option

Jyothi N millyjy77 at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 6 16:24:48 MST 2007

Hi, I am not getting any restart files generated, when I use a restart_interval value of 720 minutes (6 hours) or 1440 minutes (1 day), for a two day integration. I got the restart files however, when I used a restart_interval of 5000 minutes, for a 4 day integration, dated at the 5001th minute. Has someone faced something similar and can let me know if I am making some mistake somewhere?

thanks
Jyothi

http://mail.yahoo.com