[Wrf-users] Help with installing WRF-ARW on an Duo or Quad Core Mac Pro

Erik Noble enoble at giss.nasa.gov
Wed Aug 22 14:34:00 MDT 2007

Dear WRF world,
I have two Mac Pros, a quad-core and duo-core.
I also have both of the commercial new IFORT and Absoft compilers for
the Mac-intel environment.  I also have the new g95 configure.default
options form the wrfhelp, yet I have run into a few problems
installing the WRF with G95 on these machines.

Has anyone been able to successfully install WRF-ARW on the Mac Pros,
both serially and OpenMP? What compiler and options did you use?

Thank you for your time.
Sincerely,
Erik Noble