[Wrf-users] WRF-NMM installation problem for 64bit RedHat Linux with PGI 7.0-2

Do, Jong-Gwan jonggwan at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 18:49:59 MDT 2007

Hello,

That means compiler are using useless CPU time in compiling
start_domain_nmm.f90.
If you can see the source code of start_domain_nmm.f90, that file will
consists of module information and function calling. So there is no
need to compile that file with highest optimization level and there
will be no performance impact by doing this.

There are many source files with these characteristics in WRF. Edit
your configure.wrf file and make a change for compiling
start_domain_nmm.f90 and other similiar files with lower
optimizations.

Regards,
Jong-Gwan