[Wrf-users] Error in DX and DY when running WRF after WPS

Simone Marras simone.marras at bsc.es
Mon Mar 26 09:56:12 MDT 2007

Hello, I followed the steps you suggested but if that problem was actually
solved for an incongruence in the DX of the two files, now I get this other
error which seems more complex:

 DYNAMICS OPTION: Eulerian Mass Coordinate
 d01 1980-08-05_00:00:00 Timing for input          0 s.
 FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  module_initialize_real.b  LINE:    3348
 Could not find level above ground
[0] MPI Abort by user Aborting program !
[0] Aborting program!

Thank you

simone