[Wrf-users] Re: WRF-WPS NNRP data problems

Don Morton Don.Morton at umontana.edu
Mon Mar 26 09:20:18 MDT 2007

All, I received this outside of the list and am posting primarily
so that it has a better chance of showing up in future Google
searchers, browsing of the wrf-users archive, etc.

Simone, the answer to your question (and even a fix!) may be
found at:

http://www.mmm.ucar.edu/wrf/users/wpsv2/known-prob.html

--
Don Morton