[Wrf-users] Problem with io_grib1.F in WRFVAR_V2.1 on MAC OS 10.4

Seshu girirao seshu_meteo16 at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 02:10:19 MST 2007

Dear Users,
This is Seshagiri rao from India. I am having problem
while compilation of the WRFVAR_V.2.1 on MAC OS 10.4
with intel chops, ifort compiler. The problem with
io_grib1.F , while compiling this program my compiler
is aborted and then that file has  empty  input
stream. Here
i have attached my log file & configure.wrf
Please give me Suggestions to solve this problem.
With best wishes,
k.Seshagiri rao

Kolusu Seshagiri Rao
          Senior Research Fellow,
Dept.of Agricultural Meteorology,
TNAU,Coimbatore-641 003, India.
Ph: +91 9944685763,
Alt-Email: seshu_kolusu16 at rediffmail.com,

_

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.
http://autos.yahoo.com/new_cars.html