[Wrf-users] problem vis5d - no topography, no wind vectors

Joerg Schmidt joschmidt at bgc-jena.mpg.de
Thu Mar 1 07:12:31 MST 2007

Hello,

I have two problems using vis5d-5.2 for visualizing wrf output data:
(1)  There is no topography drawn (although EARTH.TOPO exists and works
with sample data - LAMPS.v5d and SCHL.v5d
(2) There are no wind vectors plotted. I assigned the wind vectors in
vis5d as well as in the command line with the -wind2 option, but there
are no vectors drawn - although I can display the scalar values of the
variables.

Thank you,

Jörg Schmidt