[Wrf-users] related to WRF run

Shraddha Jagdishbhai Vora shraddhav at cdac.in
Tue Feb 27 21:37:54 MST 2007

Hello sir,
  I have tried to run WRF code on my dell cluster.
But after the netCDF configuration,make,make install step.
When I tried for WRF configuration,so it is making configure.wrf file
and with ./compile em_real >compile.log step, during compilation it is
giving error related to not found file with extension .o and also not able
to make
wrf.exe, real.exe,ndown.exe and nup.exe in WRFV2/main directory.
So, due to this not make copy of these 4 files in /run and /test/em_real
directory.
 Can you just guide through the correct step-by-step installation and run.

I think there should be a problem due to option choosing while configure
the WRF.

--
Shraddha J. Vora
Project Engineer,ACMS Group