[Wrf-users] Converting polar projection to mercator

Thomas Nehrkorn tnehrkor at aer.com
Thu Feb 22 09:24:20 MST 2007

Don,

GrADS is one possible way to do this.  If you provide GrADS with data on
a grid on some map projection that it knows about (what is called
"preprojected data" in GrADS parlance), it will internally interpolate
to a lat-lon grid (that you can specify), and then display the data on a
map projection of your choice.  You may want to double-check that all
this interpolation does not introduce unacceptable errors, particular at
the high latitudes you are interested in.

--

Thomas