[Wrf-users] error in running wrfsi

Jamima Sunder calljamima at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 24 23:09:31 MST 2007

can any one pl tell me to solve my problem. whenever i
set my horizontal grids in wrfsi gui and click next. i
am coming out of gui with the below error in
/tmp/wrf_tools.log
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@
If you have NCAR Graphics software and set NCARG_ROOT
 and NCL_COMMAND inside
/home/cgc/WRFV2/wrfsi/config_paths you would be able
 generate geographical data images.
 See wrfsi.noaa.gov/gui/faq_ncl for more info.

X Error of failed request:  BadMatch (invalid
parameter attributes)
  Major opcode of failed request:  73 (X_GetImage)
  Serial number of failed request:  41513
i have set NCAR graphics in config_paths but not NCL.

waiting for reply

thanks in advance

jamima