[Wrf-users] RIP_keyword_save

katya pavlova katyapavlova at abv.bg
Mon Aug 21 11:13:12 MDT 2006

Hi  all,

I have few problems with RIP and hope that someone can help me solve them. I need u-component calculated by RIP4 but in txt or dat file.I tried this:

feld=uuu; ptyp=vc;  crsa=40.4lat,-120.7lon; crsb=40.4lat,-117lon; vcor=z; save;>
 cmth=cont; vwin=0,14
feld=map; ptyp=vb
feld=tic; ptyp=vb

so there is/are some mistake/s because I wasn't able to see a file with name "_uuu" as it written in RIP user's guide

I also would like to plot vertical profile contour plots using ptyp=pc, but nevertheles of what latitude and longitude I specified created  plots are for one and the same point with coordinates 36.12lat -120lon

feld=uuu; ptyp=pc; crsa=37lat,-119.6lon; vcor=z
feld=tic; ptyp=vb

I can guess that there are a plenty of mistakes and I'll be very gratefull is someone help me to remove them

Katya