[Wrf-users] Running WRFSI under Intel 9.0

Andy Holland andy_holland at unc.edu
Mon Jul 10 10:23:14 MDT 2006

I successfully compiled WRF and WRFSI on an IBM Thinkpad T40 running
Fedora Core 5 and using the Intel 9.0 compiler. I had to use the
following to get WRFSI to compile correctly: perl install_wrfsi.pl
--machine = pcintel. However; when I try to run window_domain_rt.pl, I
get the following error on the screen:

ERROR: 65280 Command /usr/bin/perl
/home/training/WRFV2/wrfsi/etc/localize_domain.pl
--dataroot=/home/training/WRFV2/wrfsi/domains/training
--srcroot=/home/training/WRFV2/wrfsi
--install_root=/home/training/WRFV2/wrfsi --which_type=wrfsi >
/home/training/WRFV2/wrfsi/domains/training/log/localize_domain.log
failed: No such file or directory

And I get this error in the log file, localize_domain.log:

ERROR: /home/training/WRFV2/wrfsi/bin/gridgen_model.exe ran with signal 11

Does anybody have any ideas what is causing this error? I anybody has
successfully compiled and run with Intel 9.0, please let me know what
options you used.

Thanks!

Andy

--