[Wrf-users] HP-UX RISCPA2.0 ARCHITUCTURE

anil rohilla anilrohilla at gmail.com
Thu May 11 22:14:48 MDT 2006

Hi,
   List,
1. )Can any body is having implemented WRF MODEL on HP-UX Machine with
RISCPA2.0 confuguration..
if so please reply ,,i want to port WRF MODEL on this machine.
2). Is is possible to run WRF Model using nesting using a single processoer
machine with only 256mb RAM ,what is minimum RAM required for running WRF
model using nests on single processor,,,i am havign 256mb RAM ,and while
running ./wrf.exe my program is terminated ,,,can anybody will give me hint
about how to run for nesting run.

with regards

--
ANIL KUMAR ROHILLA