[Wrf-users] Input error or fluke ?

Sam Drinkard sam at wa4phy.net
Sun Jan 22 09:29:39 MST 2006

I've captured this error text below from the rsl.error.0000 file on
several occasions, but it appears only on startup.  One WRF starts
running, you can't find this message in the rsl.error.0000 file.  I
assume it gets overwritten by something.  Is this something that needs
to be fixed, or exactly what is going on.  The model runs, and there are
no other errors in any other places that I'm aware of.  I could not find
any file called "input_wrf.b".

in input_aux_model_input1 : config_flags%io_form_auxinput1             2
calling input_wrf
in input_aux_model_input1 : config_flags%io_form_auxinput1             2
calling input_wrf
FATAL CALLED FROM FILE:  input_wrf.b  LINE:     112
DX and DY do not match from the namelist and the input file
[0] MPI Abort by user Aborting program !
[0] Aborting program!

Any pointers or help appreciated

Regards,

Sam