[Wrf-users] wrf-ncl question

Ligia Bernardet Ligia.Bernardet at noaa.gov
Tue Nov 15 09:19:43 MST 2005

David,

To create individual png images for the website from a ncgm file with
multiple images I  use the following commands:

${NCARG_ROOT}/bin/ctrans -d sun file.ncgm -resolution 1510x1208 >
file.ras

ImageMagick-5.5.7/bin/convert -trim -border 25x25 -bordercolor white -
resize 820x700! file.ras file.png

Ligia Bernardet
NOAA GSD