[Wrf-users] GRIB2

Jaakko Hyvätti jaakko.hyvatti at foreca.com
Mon Aug 8 22:16:30 MDT 2005

On Mon, 8 Aug 2005, Y. Yamasaki wrote:
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `/home/modelos/WRFV2/wrfsi/src/grib_prep/grib2_util/g2lib'
> pgf90 -c -O3 -g -I . params.f
> PGF90-S-0000-Internal compiler error. assem.c-put_skip
> old,new not in sync    5936 (params.f: 1117)
>    0 inform,   0 warnings,   1 severes, 0 fatal for params

Hi!

I just tested compiling this file from wrfsi_v2.1.tar.gz with the latest
version of Portland Group compiler, and it compiled without hitting
internal errors.  The version is:

$ pgf90 -V

pgf90 6.0-4 32-bit target on x86 Linux

If that is not the version you have, I would suggest you download their
demo and try that out.  If it still does not work, please contact the
compiler support at pgroup, they have been very responsive to my bug
reports.

I hope this helps you.
Regards,
Jaakko