[Wrf-users] on wrfprep.nl

Vasso Kotroni kotroni at meteo.noa.gr
Mon Jun 6 09:58:07 MDT 2005

Dear all

i have successgully run grib_prep for AVN/GFS data.
Indeed i downloaded from nomad5 the gfs00 up to gfs72 files (72h forecasts)
and have
produced the AVN:YYYY-MM-DD-HH files (from 00 up to 72) in the
EXTDATA/extprd directory.

Then i am trying to run wrfprep.pl  which fails because only the hinterp.d01
file at the initial time is produced.
I look into the log/*.hinterp and there is no Error the only thing is that i
am getting HINTERP. Completed for domain 1
after the 00 file is written out. What is the problem? It seems that it does
not know that it should continue with other files.

in my wrfsi.nl file it is not clear to me what i should put.
I put NUN_INIT_TIMES=0
INIT_ROOT=AVN
LBC_ROOT=AVN
LSM_ROOT=' '